Cerca la struttura più adatta a te

cerca qualche caratteristica specifica in una struttura sportiva oppure scopri cosa ti offrono le strutture attorno a te

7.5ft Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Pre-Lit Xmas Tree w/ 260 LED Lights Home Décor

7.5ft Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Pre-Lit Xmas Tree w/ 260 LED Lights Home Décor. Do you also expect a Christmas tree?. And it is easy to operate. Christmas tree looks full of energy. 1 x Christmas Tree. Surely you had a happy Christmas. Power Cord Length: 74.8”/ 1.9m. Material: Leaves Are Made of PVC(70% 30% Back Material), 2.36”/ 6cm Width, 0.07 0.07mm Thickness.. Condition:: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions : Material: : Leaves Are Made of PVC(70% 30% Back Material), 2. , Base: : 19.69”/ 50cm Iron Frame (Ensure Normal Installatio: Color: : Light Green , Power Cord Length: : 74.8”/ 1.9m: MPN: : Does Not Apply , Weight: : 12.45lbs / 5.65kg: Height: : 90.55”/ 230cm , Brand: : Unbranded: UPC: : Does not apply , 。

7.5ft Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Pre-Lit Xmas Tree w/ 260 LED Lights Home Décor

7.5ft Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Pre-Lit Xmas Tree w// 260 LED Lights Home Décor
7.5ft Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Pre-Lit Xmas Tree w// 260 LED Lights Home Décor
7.5ft Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Pre-Lit Xmas Tree w// 260 LED Lights Home Décor
7.5ft Christmas Tree Fiber Optic Pre-Lit Xmas Tree w// 260 LED Lights Home Décor